Proclaiming the impending
establishment of the
Kingdom of God on earth.
Many Christadelphians books are being converted to electronic format for availability over the web.
We currently have those listed below. These books are also available for sale in hardcopy format.
Christendom Astray from the Bible
- Written by Robert Roberts, this book is an exposition of the teachings
of mainstream Christendom as compared with scriptural Truth.
Elpis Israel - An Exposition of the Kingdom of God
- Written by John Thomas in 1849 at the request of those who had heard his
lectures on the Bible, and particularly on Bible prophecies. This is the 14th edition of this book,
edited in 1949 and reprinted in 1990.
A Faith That Makes Sense
- Written by Todd Treadway in 1999, the chapters in this small volume were
conceived many years ago as a series of two-minute recorded telephone messages. Hence, they are all
about equal in length, and short. They make no claim to being exhaustive studies of any subject,
nor is the sum of them a comprehensive list of every important Bible theme. Rather, they are intended
as an introduction to certain basic topics, many of which have become twisted and misunderstood over the
centuries since the Bibleís writing.
- Written by John Carter in 1947, this book examines the full Christian gospel.
This is the second edition of this book.
Key to the Understanding of the Scriptures
- Written by H.P. Mansfield in 1968, this book sets out systematic studies in the
basic teachings of the Scriptures. Each section is followed by a series of questions, by which the reader
can test his knowledge of the Bible, and thus maintain his progress in the understanding of the Truth.
The Name that is Above Every Name
- Written by Alfred Nicholls in 1983, this book attempts to expound the majestic
theme of the Name of God in as simple a manner as is consistent with the depth of the subject itself.
The Spirit - A General Exposition on New Testament Usage
- Written by Aleck Crawford, this book is designed to be used as a reference
textbook in the study of the Holy Spirit in the New Testament.
The Tabernacle in the Wilderness
- Written by Keith Cook, this book examines the divine design or pattern
as shown in the Tabernacle -- Yahweh's dwelling place with His people.
Taking Control: a Guide for Youth
- Written by Rob J. Hyndman, this book is about taking control of your life
by making decisions based on Godís principles and letting Him work with you.
The Times: a Chronology of the Bible
- Written by Rob J. Hyndman, this book is an attempt to present a completely
harmonious solution to questions of biblical chronology.
The Trinity: True or False?
- Written by James H. Broughton and Peter J. Southgate of the Dawn Fellowship,
this book examines the title subject in detail.
The Way of Life
- Written by Rob J. Hyndman, this book is an introductory textbook on Bible
teaching, covering the first principles of the gospel and how believers ought to live.
Wrested Scriptures - Internet Edition
- Written by Ron Abel, this book is reformatted for the Internet and hosted on the bbie.org site.
Note: Any of the text in these books may be freely downloaded, copied, and
distributed as long as appropriate acknowledgement of the author and the Christadelphians is given.
Many people have written to request information on ordering copies of these and other works. For
price and availability, please visit the Thousand Oaks Christadelphian Library.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email the site administrator.